Kave 21:46 19 Jan 03
  Kave 21:46 19 Jan 03

I am looking for a free program that will let me create a list of names and addreses, that can be aded to easily, and then used to either print onto labels or can be sent to word for printing onto labels.
Hope that someone can help me

Falkyrn 22:02 19 Jan 03

Groupmail which is freeware is available from click here

Kave 22:11 19 Jan 03

It looks like this program is for e-mails, I need one for snail-mail, but thanks for helping

VoG™ 23:15 19 Jan 03

Have you considered using Mail Merge in Word? Check ou the help files. If you need more specific information then post back.

woodchip 23:27 19 Jan 03

or wordperfect

Forum Editor 23:38 19 Jan 03

on this. By far the best way to do the job is to use the mailmerge feature in your Word processor - always assuming you have MS Word or WordPerfect of course.

Word can take data from any one of a number of sources, and print labels perfectly. I'm not so familiar with WordPerfect, but I'm sure it can do exactly the same thing.

Forum Editor 23:38 19 Jan 03

I've just noticed that you do have Word - so why notr use it to do the job?

MoiraB 15:33 20 Jan 03

If you want to use Word I've created an "Idiot Sheet" that will guide you. You're welcome to a copy - if you send me an email I'll send it as an attachment.

Falkyrn 17:32 20 Jan 03

Its Kave that is looking ...but thanks for the offer

Falkyrn 23:10 20 Jan 03

another program "my address book" from simtel could also assist click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…