MailerDaemon

golfpro 13:27 30 Jan 04

Over the last three days when I check my mail, I have been getting on my mailwasher program up to six or seven messages from MailerDaemon saying that mail has not been sent and other messages, although I have not sent any mail in this time. It started off with two or three inserts and has now got to about seven or eight. up to now I have just deleted them. Is anyone else getting this, and how can I stop it.

johnnyrocker 13:33 30 Jan 04

have the messages got a spoofed adress ie similar to yours? if so click here and run on line virus checker and if found follow deletion instructions, it sounds like you have the latest doom virus.

johnny.

golfpro 13:52 30 Jan 04

They seem to be all the same. I have just got another one since I posted this thread. "[email protected]*** with a .com address message was "see transcript for details" I ran a full virus check with Norton yesterday and it was clean. But I have not opened any of these emails.

DIYgirl 13:56 30 Jan 04

The same thing has just happened to me. Three this morning, four more just now. I'll run the online virus checker, although I updated and ran Norton today between the two batches of emails arriving and it found nothign.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…