Mail washer Mk 1 help with download please

golfpro 12:50 10 Mar 04

I had Mail washer ( the 1st one) installed on my computer, but downloaded the upgrade without noticing that it only works with one email address (I have two) and it will not load. Can I go back to the 1st version or is this not possible now that it is overwritten.

Diodorus Siculus 12:53 10 Mar 04

Yes, you can uninstall the second version, clean out its tracks from the Registry, and reinstall the original version.

golfpro 13:22 10 Mar 04

Good. Do I just use the "uninstall programs utility" (MS XP home) but then where do I find the original version, I've tried the web site, but there is only the new version for download.

Diodorus Siculus 13:43 10 Mar 04

golfpro - I have the original one here if you want me to email it to you. Just email me and I will send it to you. It is 1.6Mb so if you don't want it emailed, I will put it on a CD for you... seems like overkill though. Unless you also want some windows service packs etc...

Diodorus Siculus 13:44 10 Mar 04

click here for the original version 1.33

golfpro 13:55 10 Mar 04

Thanks a lot Dio, got it back, saves me a lot of problems. It just goe's to show, READ the info before you upgrade an exsising program.

golfpro 13:56 10 Mar 04

That should read existing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…