Mail Merge Envelopes Problems Word 2007

tonyq 12:51 14 Oct 08

When I mail merge say 10 names and addresses for use with envelopes(with no return address)using "Word 2007 Mail Merge",I get 20 envelopes in the final Word document one with the address on,the next one is blank,ending with 10 with names addresses on and 10 blanks.I have tried this a few times to make sure I have used the correct settings in the set up.

Rahere 13:31 14 Oct 08

Have you tied checking there are no extra lines in the address and the envelope sizes and printing margins are OK - sometimes adjusting these will make all the difference and Use the Show/Hide option (it looks like a reversed P) in Word to show any extra lines and paragraphs

jaraba 14:18 14 Oct 08

click here
Found the above & although its in 2003 it may give you some ideas.

tonyq 18:04 14 Oct 08

I tried with a different set of names/addresses which worked o.k.
I tried again with the problem set of names/addresses clicked the "reversed P" on, removed one of the reversed "P"s under the address, which seems to have done the trick.
Thank you Rahere/jaraba for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…