Mail Form

STREETWORK 17:24 24 Sep 05

I have used freeserve (wanadoo) for a website that has had a mailform on it where visitros can send a question or request information. It has stopped working and no changes have been made to it. It has worked for 6 years until now.

click here

Any ideas out there as to why this would all of a sudden not work since last week?

Forum Editor 18:17 24 Sep 05

uploading a fresh copy of the form? It may be that the 'submit' hyperlink on the button has stopped working for some reason. Try a fresh upload, and see if that does the trick.

STREETWORK 18:40 24 Sep 05

Tried that and had no effect. Could it be wanadoo problem?

Forum Editor 19:44 24 Sep 05

What should happen - does the script generate an email to you, or does it create a file on the server for you to check?

De Marcus™ 19:47 24 Sep 05

I've been wrestling with what I think Fe has in mind all day and it ain't fun using fp2003.

STREETWORK 20:00 24 Sep 05

The script coding sends an email to me and then sends the visitor to a redirect page

here is the script used;

<form ACTION="--WEBBOT-SELF--" METHOD="POST" name="Web Site Enquiry">
<!--webbot bot="SaveResults"
S-Email-Address="[email protected]"
S-Email-Format="TEXT/PRE" -->
<input TYPE="hidden" NAME="mailuser" VALUE="digger"><font SIZE="+1"><b><font COLOR="#800080" FACE="Arial"><input TYPE="hidden" NAME="targetpage" VALUE="click here"></font></b></font>

This may help

Forum Editor 23:13 24 Sep 05

are you using?

STREETWORK 07:22 25 Sep 05

Using FP 2000 with no addons

De Marcus™ 22:56 26 Sep 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…