Mail demon etc

GBL 10:16 20 Jun 06

For some reason just lately I am getting numerous messages supposedly from Mail Demon and Post Administrator etc saying that my messages could not be delivered, and that I am sending loads of viruses, asking me to follow the attached links etc.

I use Mailwasher so can delete these without downloading, they do look genuine but a look at the headers give it away. Apart from that I do not send many messages so can be sure that they do not apply to them.

Is there anything that I can do to stop them other than change my email address, which obviously has been zapped.
I use XP pro, Mailwasher pro, AVG, CCleaner and recently put on Adaware just to see if there was anything lurking. As far as I know I am as clean as can be.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:10 20 Jun 06

I would try Ewido and if that fails a change of email address is in order.

G

GBL 12:49 20 Jun 06

Hi
I have tried to download Ewido but get the page with a message telling me that I am not authorised to view the site, if I try ther free scan I get "error"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…