Mail Delivery subsystems(returned mail)

sjr1 15:45 27 Jun 03

Hello

I keep getting this error but ive have not sent out ant emails in last 3days...2 appeared while i was in Outlook.
HERE IS 1 MESSAGE
The original message was received at Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:39:51 -0400 (EDT) from rly-xd01.mail.aol.com [172.20.105.166]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its delivery. The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with " " describes the specific reason your e-mail could not be delivered. The next line contains a second error message which is a general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- [email protected]>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to airmail-02.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To: [email protected]>
550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
550 [email protected]>... User unknown

Any Help please

St4phen

Rtus 15:51 27 Jun 03

If you didnt send an email within the timescale ..DELETE the returned one.. It may be a virus attempt ..

sjr1 16:15 27 Jun 03

yes there are attachments.....I rang BT techline as Iam on adsl.....seems likes this is another way to send a virus....Grrrrrrrrr

be warned

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…