//some 3rd party need geo

Mail As Attachment using Word 2000 and OE6

Little Davel 14:31 10 May 03

Can you folks help me ? I am trying to set up Mail (as attachment) in Word 2000 using OE6. I have clicked the options box and tried adding to the toolbar - but nothing happens !! Am I missing something ? Thanks

DieSse 18:29 10 May 03

There's no setting up to do that I'm aware of. You write your mail using Word, then choose File - Send-To - Mail Recipient (as attachment) - and it attaches the document you've written to an email message.

Or, you write your message in Word - save it, then open up OE6 and choose attach then browse to what you've written. I do it this way routinely - no set-ups required.

Little Davel 19:25 10 May 03

I have used the normal email button where the word document appears in the email text section and then send. And open OE and use the attached box. But this Mail (as attachment) direct button (as part of options) doesn't respond at all. The text command and box appear in sort of blanked out mode which usually means ' don't press me - i don't work !' I must be missing something ! Any suggestions ?

DieSse 20:44 10 May 03

I'm afraid I don't understand you - as far as I can see there is no option to have a button "Mail (as attachment)". The only button I have available is Email.

In the options, the choice to have Mail (as att) only appears for the File menu (which is where I have it, and is standard).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…