Mail

jim63 14:13 06 Apr 09

When I access a web site and wish to send an email to them it goes into live mail to compose message and then send. to use Hotmail I have to copy their email address go to my Hotmail,paste address and compose message.I would like each time have the web site go straight into my Hotmail site and send these emails there.
I'm sure I asked this before but unable to find the answer in my postings.

Graphicool1 14:19 06 Apr 09
  jim63 14:22 06 Apr 09

Sorry butthat is a different one

Sea Urchin 14:24 06 Apr 09

In IE go to Tools/Internet Options/Programs/and under eMail select Widows Live Hotmail

Then to Start and Set Program Access and Defaults. Select Custom and then required program.

I'm assuming XP

jim63 16:17 06 Apr 09

Thank you but it is Vista

Sea Urchin 16:32 06 Apr 09

Which browser are you using? If IE then the first part of my posting is still applicable.

chub_tor 17:24 06 Apr 09

If you are using Windows Live Mail then it should show Hotmail in the left hand panel and you can use it with its contacts to send and receive mail. If Hotmail is not listed in the LH panel of Live Mail then go to Tools, Accounts and add it.

mfletch 17:29 06 Apr 09

Also make Hotmail the default account

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…