Magix Music Maker 16 & Soundpool DVD Collection 16

Big L 266 20:30 28 Sep 10

Hello.

I'm awaiting the delivery of the Magix Music Maker 16 which has the main tools to create music with. I know that will be easy to install and run thankfully.

Ahead of this arriving,I've put the Soundpool DVD Collection 16 into my computer which correctly shows in 'E' drive ready for copying to the main hard drive. I cannot see anywhere where to 'rip' the contents though. I assumed it would automatically guide me through a download scenario but it doesn't. I can't see anywhere for it to be ripped to.

The other thing is that,once I can 'rip' this dvd soundpool somewhere,the sound samples have to then be imported back into the Magix Music Maker 16 which is the main interface of the product.I don't have a clue how to do this.

The Magix website is a little vague on this and there are no instructions either on the dvd nor anywhere else either. If you use this Magix product,can you please tell me what to do to achieve both of the above.

I also invite anyone who can to email me directly through this discussion.

I do thank you very much in advance for any help suggestions or recommendations you can make in getting me set up and composing!

Big L 266

Big L 266 13:48 29 Sep 10

Hello.

Lazarus....Thank you for your link. I've repackaged both cds/dvds and sent them back for a refund.

Big L 266

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…