MAGIC RADIO

parkhead 10:26 29 Aug 09

Hello Everyone,

I used to listen to Magic Radio every Saturday morning on the link below. It just used to connect and start playing. Unfortunately, it now appears to connect but then just displays a message saying 'Ready'.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Many thanks in anticipation of your kind assistance

click here

rawprawn 10:44 29 Aug 09

It works OK for me,Try resetting your browser to Default Settings. It may be an add in problem.

parkhead 10:56 29 Aug 09

Hi Rawprawn,

Thanks very much for trying to help. How do I reset the browser to default settings?

rawprawn 11:01 29 Aug 09

Assuming IE go to Control Panel> Internet Options> Advanced Tab> down at the bottom click Reset button.
Before you do that which version of IE are you using?
If it's IE 8 you can disable addins without resetting it all to default.

Sea Urchin 11:41 29 Aug 09

Absolutely no point in repeating the same thread as last week - just stick to the same one and it won't then cause confusion.

click here

parkhead 13:33 29 Aug 09

Rawprawn,

It is IE7. I tried resetting but I'm afraid it didn't solve the problem but I appreaciate you having tried to help.

Se Urchin,

My apologies; I'm not very clever at this and I thought I had lost last week's.

rawprawn 13:42 29 Aug 09

Why not click on their "Help" then contact by them by email. They should be able to help.

parkhead 13:45 29 Aug 09

I'll try that Rawprawn. Thank you.

six-h 01:04 30 Aug 09

Following your link to Magic this afternoon on my Vista PC using IE7, it played fine.
This evening using my XP lappy with IE8 I get the "Information bar saying it wants to install something called "Windows Media Player Extension", ever mistrustful of such add-ons, I googled it...and there is no such thing, at least from Microsoft and there are also reports of the mischief this add-on has caused.
Anyone used it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…