magazine feedback

GSLF 20:50 11 Feb 05

for my coursework i need to some feedback and as everybody reads pc mags on this site i would apreciate some feedback and advice on creating my magazine
thanks
GSLF

Magazine Market research Questionnaire

1) Are you?

Male

Female

2) How old are you?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3) How many times do you purchase a computer magazine?

Monthly

Weekly

Other (Please Specify)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4) Which computer magazine(s) do you read?

5) What makes you buy the computer magazine(s)?

6) Do you look for?

Expert advice

Intermediate advice

Beginner advice

7) What information do you look for in a computer magazine?

8) How much will you spend on a computer magazine?

9) Do you buy the magazines for it’s freebies?

Diodorus Siculus 20:56 11 Feb 05

1 -

2 -

3 - every few days

4 - PCPro, PCA, Computer Shopper, Linux User, Linux Format and varied online resources.

5 - habit

6 -

7 - anything new

8 - the cover price

9 - never anything free in them

easyrider 21:22 11 Feb 05

1. - male
2. - 52
3. - monthly
4. - PCAdvisor, Windows XP, PCPro, and any others that may have intresting articles.
5. - Subscription on 2 of them
6. - All 3
7. - Interesting articles,reviews,and anything new
8. - The cover price
9. - No

howard60 22:16 11 Feb 05

1. male. 2. 62. 3. fortnightly 4. computeractive. monthly pc advisor and personal computer world. 5. subscription. 6. intermediate to expert. 7. how to do articles and whats new. 8. listed price. 9. very rarely is there anything free worth having.

Daxsimus 22:18 11 Feb 05

1. F
3. fornightly and monthly by subscription
4. Webuser/Web active/Computer active/ PC advisor
5. Intermediate advice
6. New hardware/software. Virus threats. Reviews.
7. Not bothered how much it costs if I enjoy the mag.
8. No

Good luck with your coursework.
Dax.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…