Madrics Super Box

Mark Evans 13:53 14 Jan 05

I have a program called Madrics Super Box installed on my computer can anyone tell me what this is as I can't remember installing it.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:57 14 Jan 05

Translated from a French site

Superbox 3 Pro is the evolution two players of Superbox 3 traditional. It is about an adapter which allows either one but two peripherals PSone and/or PS2 to connect itself to port USB of the PC Of a disconcerting ease of use, it allows in one anything time to use for examples two Dualshock 2 without anything to have to configure, or almost. Indeed, it is enough to connect it on port USB of the PC so that it immediately is recognized and installed by Windows XP; for Windows 98/Me, it will on the other hand be necessary to be useful of CD of installation. The joypads are then recognized in the control panel like levers 4 axes and 16 buttons, and the two analogical sticks will be them also directly usable.

Mark Evans 14:00 14 Jan 05

Cheers Fruit Bat

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…