Made Safe Child CD KEY

geordiearmy 19:48 27 Mar 06

Issue 130 - May 2006. I recently registered this piece of software to get the CD key. My PC has since been restored and i no longer have the CD key to reinstall it. When i try to get the CD key again it says i have already registered the software. Could anyone tell me how i can get the CD key again?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:52 27 Mar 06

Register under a different name (partner), using same email address, to get another key

geordiearmy 19:59 27 Mar 06

Ive alredy tryed registering under a different name and the same email address. Response comes back as.......... Email address already in use.

Totally-braindead 20:03 27 Mar 06

What about getting a mate to register whichever program you want to use, obviously using his/her email address.

ACOLYTE 22:09 27 Mar 06

Why not contact the makers of the software by email and explain to them what has happend and you retored your pc,they should have you on file and be able to give you a new or the same key.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:46 27 Mar 06

got an email address at work?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…