Madasafish

JACC 18:22 24 May 06

Hi,anyone heard of Madasafish BB? if you have it could you let me know how youare grtting on with it.I've checked out the cost and speed ect and it seems i can get 6mb instead of 2mb with Wanadoo also included in the cost is a modem router which is handy cos i was about to buy one for the boys XBox 360 Live (saved me a few bob)

JACC 15:20 25 May 06

nobody heard of them then.

Confab 15:39 25 May 06

Been with Masdasafish for a number of years. I find this isp excellent in terms of value for money, reliability and support.

Have recommended them to three of my work colleagues who also found them to be an excellent isp.

If you want I can send you a referral code which will get you a £10.00 discount on top of the introductory offer. I have to be honest and say that if you do use the code then I also get rewarded.

Confab

961 15:40 25 May 06

is an ISP run by a company called Brightview. They also run Freenetname click here

If you go to click here and look at the reviews you'll see they are highly regarded for speed, reliability and customer service

I've been with Freenetname for about 4 years during which time the service has been good and the reliability excellent. They've recently arranged to up the speed from 512 to 3.4Mb without additional charge, which is currently £18 per month for up to 5Gb per month

Stuartli 15:42 25 May 06

Not cheap though.

961 15:44 25 May 06

Perhaps not, but the reliability and speed leads me to be quite content

Confab 15:44 25 May 06

Not cheap

Have a look

click here

961 15:50 25 May 06

Yes, but I got the reduced price for the first 6 months when I joined, plus the free router, plus the free domain name and free domain name renewals

I can't see that £17.99 is particularly expensive for a reliable ISP that answers e-mails about any technical problem within a few hours and provides good service.

I agree I could save a couple of pounds a month but I could also bag myself a load of poor service I read about in other threads here

Confab 15:54 25 May 06

Maybe my post was not clear.

I should have said

Not cheap?

£11.99 for the first 6 months then £17.99 for 8mb with 5gb cap. Great and fast customer service.

click here

961 16:03 25 May 06

We're agreed!

JACC 16:41 25 May 06

Confab , if you to send me the code number that would be great.If i migrate from Wanadoo i'll use your code and we both benefit.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5