M S Works spread sheet will not print

gel 09:00 AM 13 May 11

Hello I use M S spread sheets file extension .xlr and I print with an Epson CX3200 Printing from my lap top with xp windows installed all is well. But I cannot print from my desk top with windows 7 installed Any suggestions please gel

lotvic 16:56 PM 13 May 11

How is the printer connected to the desktop pc? via a cable or wireless?

Was it previously working and printing ok from the desktop pc?

gel 19:05 PM 13 May 11

The printer is connected by cable

The printer works ok from the desk top with everything but MS Works Spread sheet

I rarely need to print a spread sheet so I am not sure if it has suddenly developed a fault

It is a new desk top 5 months old and when I try printing spread sheets it hangs then whenI close I get message that the commuter Windows 7 is trying to resolve the problem but it does not gel

lotvic 19:52 PM 13 May 11

I have not got Works Spreadsheet, (I have MS Office Excel) but think it will be similar.

From the drop down menu from File, top left on toolbar click on Print and see if your printer is correctly listed there.

gel 19:56 PM 13 May 11

Thank you lotvic I will give it a try on Saturday And report back gel

gel 06:50 AM 14 May 11

Hi I tried the lotvic suggestion but it did not work I have on my desk top Microsoft Excel Starter 2010 and that prints OK but since I do not have this programme on my lap top I use MS Works spread sheet which is simple and sufficient for my requirements gel

lotvic 09:16 AM 14 May 11

What version MS Works?

Having googled it there does seem to be a few others with same problem and various 'fixes' they have tried, but nothing for definite.

Terry Brown 09:33 AM 14 May 11

I asume you have a excel type program on your computer, if so try this advice from microsoft.

Terry Brown 09:36 AM 14 May 11

I have also found this link which should offer more advice.

gel 09:55 AM 14 May 11

Hello to all of you who have helped I have MS Works 7 so I went to the downloads suggested by Terry Brown Downloaded and now all is well I am printing from my desk top as normal and I am very grateful Thank you gel

lotvic 10:00 AM 14 May 11

Nice one Terry :)

gel, to greentick mark as solved - click on the grey tick on the right of the answer that fixed it for you, and the tick will turn green. Thanks. and glad it's sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…