Lower case to upper case help !

lazanda 16:05 27 Oct 03

I have an excel document where I ave done everything in lower case and I want to change the entire document so that all the fonts are in upper case, does anyone know how I do this ?

Office 2k.

Thanks a million !

L

plsndrs3 16:08 27 Oct 03

By highlighting the text & pressing the shift key [up arrow] & F3 or F$ would do thi, but I don't have O2k.

Worth a try though?

Regards,

Paul

Djohn 16:16 27 Oct 03

Highlight all the text you want to change, then right click and from the options choose "Font" left click and from the window that appears, place a tick in the box, "ALL CAPS". Do the same to reverse the procedure. When finished just remove the tick from the box. j.

lazanda 16:22 27 Oct 03

Djohn

When I right click, I dont get the 'font' option....

I get cut copy paste, insert delete clear comments, format cells pick from list an hyperlink

??

Djohn 16:34 27 Oct 03

Sorry, I did a quick check from "word" and the Font option is in there from a right click, after highlighting. I thought that it may be the same with excel, but it isn't. I would think there is a way to do it though, just need to wait for one of the excel experts to come on-line. j.

Djohn 16:38 27 Oct 03

Found this in excel, hope it is of help. j.

Case Adjustments
SHIFT F3 will change the case of the selected word. Press it repeatedly to cycle through upper case, lower case, and title case.

plsndrs3 16:43 27 Oct 03

Looks like I got one right?!

Djohn 16:46 27 Oct 03

I noticed after I had posted that it was the same answer as yours. Makes a change for me to get it right. ;o)

lazanda 16:54 27 Oct 03

I am sort of there but it just seems to change one box rather than them all. I will keep at it though.

Thanks plsndrs3 and Djohn.

L.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…