Low friction mouse -advice required

Matterhorn 17:54 27 Feb 06

I recently read a review in an Australian mag relating to a very low friction mouse. Could any readers suggest such a model. I use Photoshop and need to be more accurate with my selections.
Thanks!
Matterhorn

€dstowe 18:37 27 Feb 06

A graphics tablet is far more suited to use in all applications requiring accuracy of placement of the cursor or working point.

Have a look at click here

PureMoltenEvil 18:40 27 Feb 06

you can also change your mouse settings in Control Panel that will slow the mouse down and give you greater accuracy.

ade.h 18:43 27 Feb 06

I find that a standard MS wireless optical mouse on a smooth desk with no mat is very accurate and low-friction. Both of those qualities may depend on the finish and pattern of the desk of course.

When using my laptop, I can get very good accuracy by holding down the relevant key to make the movement ultra-slow.

Matterhorn 13:08 28 Feb 06

Thank you all for your prompt reply. The comments were really helpful. I am going to look into the Wacom suggestion and I will change my mouse settings (never thought of that one!) and will consider the optical mount suggestion too.
Your time and suggestions have been appreciated!

Matterhorn

€dstowe 14:53 28 Feb 06

I doesn't have to be Wacom - there are other brands - but they are the best.

If you're doing graphics with any seriousness, Wacom are the tablets the pro's use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…