Lotus Organiser editing problem

Mike_Rolls 08:26 31 Oct 03

I have used Lotus Organiser for some years. Upgraded to the Millenium edition a couple of years ago. No problems until now. My address book had about 750 entries and as we are about to move house I decided it would be a good time to edit it to remove a lot of 'dead wood'.
Removed about 150 entries without trouble - dragging and dropping to the 'wastebasket' - but then it suddenly refused to allow me to remove an entry. i now find that whilst I can still add new entries to the address book I can't edit some exisitng ones which is a big problem as I use filters to creat lists for labels for (in this instance) change of address, Christmas cards, etc. Some entries I can still edit but not others and I have no idea what, if any, common factors exist amongst those I can edit and those I can't - just too many of them to try and work out.
Any ideas please?
Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…