Lottery Syndicate Forms

Dazwm 18:07 05 Oct 03

I have started up a lottery syndicate, but I was wondering if anyone knows where I can download a free "legal" syndicate form that I can fill in everyones name and print off. I have tried the main Lottery site and Google but to no avail.

Thanks

Djohn 18:15 05 Oct 03

click here Try this one to start. It also marks the tickets for you, [Via your printer] as well as checking them. Also several forum members have made their own versions and on seeing your thread will offer advice.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:42 05 Oct 03

ther eis no fixed, legal way to produce the syndicate forms and they can be done without a lawyer but should cover every angle. A quick search on Google will throw up some examples that you can amend to your circumstances. There are a few forms that can be downloaded though....

click here for some good free advice and click here which will cost £4.99 or slightly cheaper....click here...£3.39 here..click here

G

Djohn 18:55 05 Oct 03

Sorry I misread the question and gave you a link to a lotto program instead. :o(

-pops- 19:23 05 Oct 03

Camelot used to produce a leaflet about syndicates and examples of legallly acceptable wording for agreements. I got mine from the lottery counter at WH Smith. Worth a try at a larger lottery seller.

Peverelli 19:55 05 Oct 03

click here

Camelot's own advice for syndicates.

pj123 11:01 07 Oct 03

Just ring Camelot on 0845 278 8000 and ask for a Syndicate Pack. Everything you need is in there.

Dazwm 18:41 07 Oct 03

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…