Lottery Syndicate Forms

Dazwm 18:07 05 Oct 03

I have started up a lottery syndicate, but I was wondering if anyone knows where I can download a free "legal" syndicate form that I can fill in everyones name and print off. I have tried the main Lottery site and Google but to no avail.

Thanks

Djohn 18:15 05 Oct 03

click here Try this one to start. It also marks the tickets for you, [Via your printer] as well as checking them. Also several forum members have made their own versions and on seeing your thread will offer advice.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:42 05 Oct 03

ther eis no fixed, legal way to produce the syndicate forms and they can be done without a lawyer but should cover every angle. A quick search on Google will throw up some examples that you can amend to your circumstances. There are a few forms that can be downloaded though....

click here for some good free advice and click here which will cost £4.99 or slightly cheaper....click here...£3.39 here..click here

G

Djohn 18:55 05 Oct 03

Sorry I misread the question and gave you a link to a lotto program instead. :o(

-pops- 19:23 05 Oct 03

Camelot used to produce a leaflet about syndicates and examples of legallly acceptable wording for agreements. I got mine from the lottery counter at WH Smith. Worth a try at a larger lottery seller.

Peverelli 19:55 05 Oct 03

click here

Camelot's own advice for syndicates.

pj123 11:01 07 Oct 03

Just ring Camelot on 0845 278 8000 and ask for a Syndicate Pack. Everything you need is in there.

Dazwm 18:41 07 Oct 03

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5