lottery checker

Eddie 2425 18:23 24 Jan 05

anyone know where i can download a program to check all my syndicate numbers on the national lottery, i have tried google but cant find the program i want

JaßîsFaß ˜ 18:25 24 Jan 05
  Djohn 18:46 24 Jan 05

do one themselves, free of charge to download or free CD if you contact them. click here

Jaby 19:23 24 Jan 05

Try here, I've used this for years click here

good luck

Buchan 35 21:30 24 Jan 05

All I did was type `National Lottery` into my home page browser and there it was

Totally-braindead 21:39 24 Jan 05

I don't need a lottery checker as my Dad does it for me, mind you hes getting on a bit so perhaps I should start checking them myself(sorry Dad, just as well he never sees this). Incidentely if its any help the old numbers are available on teletext, I know this wasn't what you were asking for just thought I'd mention it in case you didn't know.

johnnyrocker 23:22 24 Jan 05

click here

johnny.

Djohn 00:02 25 Jan 05

This is an extract from the official Lottery page and the syndicate checker they do free of charge.

1 in 4 Lotto jackpots are won by syndicates
And managing one has been made even simpler - just download our free Syndicate Manager Tool!

This easy to use and fun device enables you to:

* Automatically check your syndicate's numbers;

* Keep track of your syndicate's winnings and payments;

* Generate a syndicate agreement;

* Communicate with other members using pre-formatted template emails, letters and posters.

It'll even present you with a handy 'To do' list to help you keep on top of things!

ACOLYTE 00:04 25 Jan 05

When you guys find one that tells you the winning numbers drop me an email,lol.

Eddie 2425 19:54 05 Feb 05

hi guys the delay in replying is due to the fact that i have tried some of the ideas many thanks going for the national lottery thanks djohn i am going for that one thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…