Lost TomTom Go 710 SD Card.

Legslip 17 May 12

Can anyone assist? I cannot find the SD card. Is there anyway of loading a new card with the data and default maps?

muddypaws 17 May 12

If you have made a backup to the PC, put a formatted SD card into the TT and copy/paste across from the back up. My pack ups tend to go to the TT folder in Programme Files. I'm on XP

muddypaws 17 May 12

..back ups..

Legslip 17 May 12

You guessed it. NO BACKUP! Slap my wrists...

muddypaws 17 May 12

Can you borrow someone's. Looks as if you might have to pay for another, but bear in mind with all the offers around might be worth a new TT. I have always kept the original seperate and operate from a copy/paste one. We all learn when it's too late!! Mine is a different model so a copy from mine is probably no good.

See if others here have any suggestions.

Legslip 17 May 12

Thanks Muddypaws. I don't think you can do a straight copy from another TT. Won't but another if they drop all support for their old devices.

spuds 18 May 12

Probably not the answer, but have you considered looking on eBay for a cheap spares/repairs unit with the SD card supplied?.

muddypaws 18 May 12

Legslip

When you get sorted with the TT you might be interested in the link below.

There are more by selecting POI Downloads on the top bar.

My TT must be 5 years old and I still get updates for it.

Free POI downloads

compumac 18 May 12

legslip I have a Extreme iii 2.0GB SD card with TomTom 710 Europe maps v650.1052 that I no longer need. Could this be of use to you?

compumac 23 May 12

legslip

Were you able to get an SD card? Mine still available

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message