//some 3rd party need geo

The Lost Thread

Macaonasa 13:55 01 Feb 03

Anybody know where my thread entitled, 'Kazaa, Winamp & The Formatted Disk' disappeared to?

« Ravin » 14:03 01 Feb 03

at the bottom of this post you should see a menu bar called "jump to" select my postings to see all the posting you've made

Star5 14:07 01 Feb 03

I have not got a clue! I had a quick look through the Helproom & ComsumerWatch and I could not see it.

I did see your post last night or was it early this morning, so this is a puzzler.

I am sure someone will have the answer.

star5

-pops- 14:08 01 Feb 03

It may have been removed but I believe that the Forum Editor sends you an email telling you about this and his reasons for removal. Have you checked you mail recently?

Brian

AragornUK 14:10 01 Feb 03

might be due to the fact that pcadvisor does not condone the use of kazaa-type progs etc (piracy etc etc)

Just a thought

Macaonasa 16:07 01 Feb 03

I got no e-mail but I suspect AragornUK is right.

crx16 16:16 01 Feb 03

you'll find kazaa is on PCA cover disk,so i dont believe a thread would be removed soley for mentioning the software.

Djohn 16:54 01 Feb 03

Macaonasa, if you click on the, *Contact Moderator* button, yellow bar under this post, then FE will most likely inform you.

Macaonasa 17:49 01 Feb 03

I've contacted the Moderator.

Macaonasa 20:59 01 Feb 03

Response from the Moderator:

Yes I do, I deleted it. We don't support threads that relate to Music
downloads in the forum. The reason for this is that most of them involve
the downloading of illegal MP3 tracks, or software.

Peter Thomas
Forum Editor
PC Advisor

This is in spite of the 65 mp3 downloads available here: click here

Magik™ 21:04 01 Feb 03

you are not the first to have a thread about file sharing removed and you will not be the last..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…