Lost Tempory Files.

spuds 10:26 15 Mar 03

Not sure how to solve this one, but I am sure someone out there as the answer.Over the last three days, I have been having a hard-drive message that I am running low on space. The culprit seems to indicate Tempory files.Upon gaining access to the files, I find that I have a mass of previous long term forgotten files evident.When I return to check these files I find that they have 'dissapeared', only to return at a later attempt.I think the problem as arisen via a Kodak and another photographic software download installation.Another problem as appeared which makes me think this set-up is the fault. I have a message stating that the programes have been corrupted. This message is not displayed every time, and everthing seems fine till next time. The question that I ask: How do I seek out these lost Tempory files.They must be in the hard-drive or system somewhere. I am running WME.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 10:29 15 Mar 03

If your system is set up to do so when the hdd gets low on space it will delete these files automatically.

spuds 11:12 15 Mar 03

Thanks Nickname.My system is set-up to give a warning, with the option of deletion.In this case didn,t choose the option of deletion, but the files seem to be there/then not there??.

Just downloaded two programmes called File Investigator and Disk Investigator which I will try out. Perhaps they may find the 'hidden, files.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…