Lost Sound Card

wicked willy 11:06 19 Mar 04

Hi Everybody, Here I am asking for answers to questions. Before installing XP Home Edition, my Sound card was working,and, Now it is not working ,Zilch.Before changing it was working on win.98SE, It is a Pentium 2, with a motherboard Chaintech, Please can you help in getting a driver for this sound card. as the computer is asking that the sound card is not workin due to a loss of driver or the sound card is Damaged refit a new card. Thanks in Advance Bill

anon1 11:19 19 Mar 04

What make is the soundcard? If you click here
you may find what you are looking for but if the souncard is different make you need to go to the makers website and download xp drivers

pj1664 11:30 19 Mar 04

In response to your sound card driver, I would suggest click here but you must need to know the make of your sound card, If you are not sure the make of your sound card then I would suggest you go to click here and download the softwear and run it on your pc and it will tell you all you need to know about your pc. I hope this helps. Good luck.

wicked willy 11:47 19 Mar 04

Thanks for your help Jeet and annon1, I apprecate your Help oncve again I have been dragged out of the muck TIA Bill

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…