Lost Registry Files ??

paul654 17:02 01 Apr 07

When I start up the PC I get the following message on my desktop...'One of the Files containing the systems registry data had to be recovered by use of a log or alternate copy, the recovery was successful'...when I click 'OK' everything works perfectly until I power up the PC the next time and get the same message.
I tried using 'System Restore' to rectify this but when I use 'System Restore' and get to the 'Calendar' screen there is no calendar visible so I cant choose a date to restore to !! Strange !?!
Any help on getting rid of the Message or How to make 'System Restore' work would be greatly appreciated.

VoG II 17:12 01 Apr 07
  paul654 18:42 01 Apr 07

Thanks VoG, I entered the commands as asked and I no longer recieve the 'Missing registry data' message but, strangely, I still cant access System restore...the calendar does not appear ??..I'm totally baffled

VoG II 18:52 01 Apr 07

Try this click here

paul654 19:03 01 Apr 07

Many Thanx VoG....tried that and everything works perfectly!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…