Lost programme on uninstaller list

fadviser 21:00 21 Mar 10

I clicked on 'delete entry' by error in CC Cleaners Tools page uninstall list and uninstalled a programme entry from the registry and from the list itself as well as the 'control panel' uninstall list. The programme is still intact. How do I get it back on the list to uninstall it correctly.
Thank you.

Technotiger 21:03 21 Mar 10

If you have the original software you could re-install it before trying the uninstall again.

Technotiger 21:06 21 Mar 10

Or, you could try the Search option in click here and if found uninstall it with Revo.

If you do get to this stage, follow these Instructions to-the-letter ...

During the un-install process you may be asked if you want to re-start your computer, DO NOT re-start at this point, let Revo continue. You will eventually get the option to Select All and to Delete - DO SO. You may be given the same options a second time, again DO SO, do not be picky, just accept all that Revo chooses. After clicking on Finish, re-start your computer.

fadviser 21:24 21 Mar 10

Technotiger, Thanks for your prompt answer. I used the first option you suggested and of course it worked. Simple but effective, why didn't I think of that !
Thanks again, it couldn't have been sorted quicker.

Technotiger 21:27 21 Mar 10

Grreat, thanks for your feedback.

Technotiger 21:29 21 Mar 10

BTW, don't forget to Green-tick your thread - Resolved!

Cheers.

fadviser 21:38 21 Mar 10

Ticked Resolved I owe you another thanks.

Sea Urchin 22:53 21 Mar 10

Tick in the box and click the Resolved button - and note that you cannot post on the thread at the same time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac