Lost product I.D number

John the mac 11:22 31 Jan 03

I bought a second hand system a few months ago and it had some good software already install. I have put a new harddrive on the system and had to uninstall everything. The problem is that when I reinstall Desktop Pulisher Pro I was required to input a serial number that I didn't get with the system and I am in a situation where the program is of no use to me. I don't have a contact for the person I both the system of and at this stage I don't know what to do. Can anybody give me the PIN or help me solve this problem as this is the only reason that I bought this system was to use this program.
Any help would be grateful
Jackk

Lozzy 11:25 31 Jan 03

Best bet and only legal way is call the mfg of the software and buy a new license.. Keep it legal

jazzypop 11:28 31 Jan 03

If it is the software from click here you can buy it for $14.95

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 11:39 31 Jan 03

When you say you had to put in a new hard-drive, have you still got the old one with all the programes on?, if so put it back in as a slave drive then boot up and you will find the id number under help about this product. If it's not there then post back

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…