lost pinball and card games in xp

tutts 19:35 07 Feb 03

i share my comp with my little brouther and tuned it on to find no games in xp , how do i get them back ,when i go programes games it says empty

« Ravin » 19:39 07 Feb 03

go to control panel > add/remove programs> click add/remove windows components> highlight accessories and utilities and click on details and check games.

MAJ 19:40 07 Feb 03

Install them again from Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Windows Components > Accessories and Utilities.

tutts 19:48 07 Feb 03

iv done this but no pin bull just card games

MAJ 20:02 07 Feb 03

Pinball is hidden. Navigate, using Windows Explorer, to C:\Windows\INF\sysoc.inf. Double click sysoc.inf to open it. You will see this line in there somewhere:

Pinball=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,pinball.inf,HIDE,7

Delete the word "HIDE", so that the line looks like this:

Pinball=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,pinball.inf,,7

go to, File > Save and save the file. Close Windows Explorer and go back to Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel and the Pinball entry should be there now.

tutts 20:04 07 Feb 03

ive tried what you said ,got card games but no pinball

MAJ 20:06 07 Feb 03

Who are you answeing, tutts?

tutts 20:19 07 Feb 03

just seaching c

tutts 20:49 07 Feb 03

thanks maj job done fist time used this site very impressed top man

MAJ 00:47 08 Feb 03

Glad you got it sorted, tutts. I can't do without a little play at Pinball, once in a while, either. ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…