Lost Photos

toogie 15:15 30 Dec 07

Have inadvertantly deleted photos from my Minalta Dimage Z3 whilst intending to download to my PC. Is it possible to recover them ? They are not in my Recycle Bin.

alB 15:20 30 Dec 07

You might be able to get them back if you have not formatted the card, try this program, I've used it in the past and had some success with it ...alB

click here

Daiol 15:21 30 Dec 07

try this it worked for me the other day,Start > search > type in jpeg and choose your hdd and click on the search tab,it found them for me maybe not for you worth a go.good luck daiol

toogie 15:36 30 Dec 07

alB thanks but the link did not connect.Got following message - The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web

Could you let me have an address for the programme?

anchor 15:48 30 Dec 07

Just downloaded PC Inspector for the site link above; No problems. Try again.

anchor 15:51 30 Dec 07

Alternative programmes for image recovery from a SD card

click here

alB 15:51 30 Dec 07

Try this link,(works OK for me), click here or type into your browser www. pcinspector.de, you will have to change the language over to english ...alB

Technotiger 16:03 30 Dec 07

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017