LOST PHOTO PREVIEW FACILITY

pcbobby 09:13 16 Aug 05

Prior to installing Paint Shop Pro, I was using a freebie, Ulead, Photolmpact photo editor.
I was able to single click a photo icon in My Pictures folder, and a small preview picture would appear on the left of the page. (Viewed as a web page)
But now I seem to have lost that facility. Now when I single click the photo icon, the details of the photo appear, but no preview picture.
Can I recover the preview facility?

feb 09:23 16 Aug 05

Hi pcbobby

is the folder set to view filmstrip or thumbnails? If so change it to one of the others.

pcbobby 09:35 16 Aug 05

Hi feb.

Sorry, should have said, thumbnail view.

I store My Pictures folder in MY DOCMENTS.
Also OS is Win 98SE

hssutton 09:37 16 Aug 05

With your "My Pictures" open go to "View" at the top of the page, you will probably see "Details" selected, change to as suggested by Feb

pcbobby 09:41 16 Aug 05

Hi hssutton.

Thank you, I will now go and try and report back

pcbobby 09:54 16 Aug 05

Sorry, no joy.

For info. The settings in VIEW are: View as webpage.
Small icon.
List.

When I selected details, it expanded the page, which obviously displayed the picture details.
But single click on the photo icon, only displayed the Pic details, but no thumbnail.

Filch 14:18 16 Aug 05

Have you tried - right click on the My Pictures folder, click on properties, and see if there is a check box for Enable Thumbnail View. If there isn't a check mark in the box, put one there. If it is already checked, I have no idea.

jack 14:41 16 Aug 05

Run the Paint shop Pro disk.
Click on the 'Repair' option
see what happens then, or reinstall

For reasons weird PSP has a habit of dismantling itself and has to be reshuffled from time to time.

Another trick is to go to View' bottom of the list
is optiones and mauck about with the tabs on the panel that comes up

ventanas 16:59 16 Aug 05

click here

click here

One should work

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…