Lost Old English Fonts

RobbieRoberts 12:25 04 Feb 03

I tried to get answers to this problem some time ago, BUT the thread seems to have broken!
As I reported in my last attempt, the Old English Fonts have vanished from both my own Computer (PCS Direct AGP 1002B Home & Office P266-2, with IBM 6X86 P266-11 MK+ Processor with MMX Technology, running Windows 98+), and my wife's Sony Vaio Laptop.
The nearest still available on both is "Marriage", BUT it would be great to have the O.E. back again!
Many thanks, especially to Jazzypop, for previous help in getting my CD drives to work (by zapping MSN messenger!).

woodchip 12:47 04 Feb 03

If you have used this on your present computer setup, You must have got it on a disc some where

Pesala 12:47 04 Feb 03

The trouble is, without the proper name, we don't know exactly which font you used to have installed. If you just do a Google search for "Old English Fonts" you will come up with a lot of possibilites.

Below are a couple of links. Please try to tell us the exact name of the font.

click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…