lost ntl network when install home network

hello all again you were all very helpful on sat asisting me on seting up home network. so i done it yesterday but now i cant get on the internet using ntl bb any idea

SEASHANTY 12:13 07 Jun 04

Look at Robin Walkers website
click here
When you first register with NTL your cable modem
remembers the MAC ADDRESS of your LAN card. This is a 12 character unique address. After registering with NTL you cable modem will only work with the
PC that it was first connected to. If you are using
a router to share the internet then you have to clone into the router the MAC ADDRESS (which is sometimes called the PHYSICAL ADDRESS) contained on
the LAN card of the PC that was first connected to the cable modem. Look up the info on MAC address on
robin walkers website.

recap 12:13 07 Jun 04

english113, can you give more details please, possibly a link to your original posting re: networking.

its ok i rang ntl they got me back its to do with ip address this is my first post ing from sat network all hook up but just dosnt seem to work it just seems well i thought when i droped a file in the share docs it would appear in shared doc on other pc and as for connecting to internet no chane cant get any thing any help

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…