Lost my Google Toolbar again.

pj123 15:49 23 Aug 05

My Google Toolbar has gone again. This time none of these solutions work. Any more ideas please?
click here

Hamish 17:10 23 Aug 05

Sorry pj123, can you not keep anything. Is your toolbars locked and if not have you tried clicking at the bottom of the bars till the pointer changes to the double head and pull it
down. Also sorry if I am trying
to teach granny as you appear to be experienced

Hamish 17:17 23 Aug 05

also try typing KB555130 into Google for a search

pj123 12:58 24 Aug 05

Very strange. I uninstalled the Google Toolbar. Went to Google and downloaded it again but on installation I now get an error message.

"Sorry, we can't seem able to install the Google Toolbar on this computer. This file is invalid".

It doesn't say what file is invalid, and as I have already had the toolbar running on this computer previously, why won't it install now?

pj123 16:27 04 Sep 05

Hamish, "Sorry pj123, can you not keep anything."

Obviously not. I have been trying to email Google for days now and the latest reply I have is:

"Thank you for your note. Your message was submitted to the general support
team for Google.com. We're unable to answer questions about the Google

So, where do I go from here?

ICF 19:51 04 Sep 05

This might help

click here

pj123 17:20 05 Sep 05

ICF, tried them all. None of them work. Although Google.co.uk is my home page looks like I will have to forget the Google Toolbar.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…