Lost Mouse - help please

igr 22:13 16 Apr 05

I must confess I have been 'pratting' about trying to cure a wobbly mouse only to cure it by replacing the batteries - however I deleted the hid compliant device driver in Device Manager and lost the mouse pointer. No way can I get it back as it's impossible to do anything without the mouse.

Windows 2000 Pro

Rebooted, changed the Bios to basic - but no luck. I cannot get the W2K cd to boot either

Any suggestions

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 23:14 16 Apr 05

ou will need the driver what make mdle of HID mouse?

Try here for some examples click here

woodchip 23:20 16 Apr 05

It looks like it's Faulty as Windows would load a Generic Driver as it as on my computer. I have a CD for my wireless mouse but not using it. It should pic it up when you reboot

woodchip 23:21 16 Apr 05

Check all plugs fully in and Batteries full charged

igr 23:57 16 Apr 05

Thanks guys - all is up and running. The problem was how to get access to the device manager using only the keyboard. After several experiments I was able to get into the control panel and play around until I got to device manager and enabled the device again. You NEVER want to be without the mouse again

Pooke100 00:00 17 Apr 05

great little invention isn't it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…