lost monitor and win 7

martynch@gmx.com 13:29 20 Oct 14

Posted this menu times but still no response unpluged before shutdown complete when I turned on next day only got Windows wellcome page then please wait nothing else in rebooting my machine through restart with promos some how I selected something that gave me a black monitor screen, now I can only send this from my tablet help please expert wanted

matt2000 15:49 20 Oct 14

When holding the windows key press p twice and hit enter.

lotvic 11:34 27 Oct 14

All replies on this Thread please

martynch to reply scroll down and type in the box called 'Reply to this topic' then click on 'Post'

from other threads:

martynch Posted on October 21, 2014 at 10:32AM

Several days ago I turned off my computer before it closed down when I next turned it on it would only give me Welcome page and then wait nothing else I then restarted and went into my setup and somehow changed my monitor setting now when I boot up the monitor does not work the light is on how do I get my monitor to work? Also why have I lost my Windows 7 ? Help please martyn

Fruit Bat /\0/\ Posted a response on October 21, 2014 at 6:35PM

Do you have a windows 7 DVD?

Boot with the DVD in the drive and keep tapping F8 hopefully this will get you to the Advanced tools menu where you can do a Startup repair.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

New iOS 11 release date rumours UK | new features coming to Siri, FaceTime, Messages and Video