Lost Mobo Disc

D@z© 20:59 18 Nov 08

I have formatted my hard drive but I have lost the driver disc for the Mobo. What can I do and where can I download them? Thanks.

Technotiger 21:05 18 Nov 08

If you know the make and model of your mobo, you should be able to download the relevant software from the makers web-site.

Technotiger 21:08 18 Nov 08

Download and run this - it will give you all the details about your mobo, as well as everything else.

click here

D@z© 21:16 18 Nov 08

Ok I have run that, I just need to know where to get drivers now especially gfx driver as when I scroll down the page comes down in stages.

Technotiger 21:18 18 Nov 08

If you have a graphics card then the same applies - the makers web-site. Or, if on-board graphics the mobo web-site.

D@z© 21:22 18 Nov 08

Its not on board gfx. How do I find out what make it is. Also I went to the asus website but there are 100s of drivers to choose from and i dont know which ones to download.

woodchip 21:31 18 Nov 08

If its a Branded Computer, i.e Dell etc go to the Site for them as Motherboards are specific to the Brand though they will be made by normal board manufacturers there will be differences MSI tend to do these kinds of boards a lot

Technotiger 21:46 18 Nov 08

In SIW as above - click on Video in left-hand column, this will give your graphics details.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced