Lost internet connection on client computer

Emporio 13:34 19 Dec 05

Hi, I seemed to have connected my Belkin wireless DSL/cable router yesterday and last night all seemed to be working fine. I was able to be online with both laptops at the same time yesterday. But today when I tried roaming on my client laptop I seemed to have lost the internet connection. My main laptop where the router is connected seems to connect to the internet. I have not switched off the router and have not taken out any of the PCMCIA card. I am baffled. Don't know how to get my internet connection back on my client laptop. Please help.

keewaa 14:30 19 Dec 05

If you turn on SSID broadcast in the router interface does this help? It may be another network interfering, if it does help then enable WPA security.

mgmcc 15:35 19 Dec 05

As always, check that the Wireless Network Adapter has "connected" to your WiFi network (the icon has got its "halo") and that it has acquired the correct IP address.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…