lost internet connection

bobbybluenose 22:01 19 May 09

hi all my son has lost his connection to the net, my pc ok and my daughter pc ok, all three machines using ethernet cables from the same router this problem started when my son pulled his plug for his pc out by mistake before hand everything was fine,isp talk talk os xp,just keep getting message server cannot be displayed, i have checked internet connections settings isp address all ok ,cheers bobby

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:16 19 May 09

Check device manager, any error symbols against the network adaptor?

bobbybluenose 22:19 19 May 09

cheers Fruit Bat /\0/\ trying

bobbybluenose 22:39 19 May 09

Fruit Bat gona have to leave it for tonight, on call and just bin called out cheers bobby

Muergo 00:09 20 May 09

You should have disc from Talktalk which gives you the WPA-PSK Key code and network name (SSID) when you first set it up, you have to reenter as if it was another new PC you are adding. Also should have given you "connect & Go" program. Otherwise e-mail Talk talk broadband help unless you want to spend ages on the phone waiting, they reply very quickly to e-mails.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…