Lost a hard drive!?

misery 20:21 25 Nov 06

I have recently moved my mother board adn components to a new case & PSU. ( Intend to upgrade the whole next year {if her indoors agrees}) I remove both a cd-rw and a DVD rom and replaced them both with a DVD/CD RW. I have thre HDD's on the system, Disk 0 is on EIDE1 and Disk 2 is on EIDE3 (raid) with disk 3 on Eide 4 (raid)the DVDis on EIDE 2. Since installing the DVD I've lost the HDD on EIDE3. In device manager it is shown as working correctly, where it is shown as a SCSI drive. The raid element is enabled in the BIOS (which has the latest update. Everything else work fine but I can't access this one drive. Has anyone a solution please? One last point the DVD-Rom was shown as D and the CD-rw was E, the new DVD-RW is now E and the D drive cannot be removed. Any haelp greatly appreciated else my hair will soon be 'snow white'!!.

misery 22:00 26 Nov 06

Bump

skidzy 22:18 26 Nov 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…