Lost graphics driver

After I had reformatted a HD I realised that I hadn't backed up all the drivers first. The main one I need is for the display as I am currently stuck with the standard Windows driver. All I know is that the graphics card is 'on board'& the manufacturer may be Cyrix - I swa that name on the start up screen. Can anyone tell me how to identify the driver that I need and where to go for a download ?

y_not 19:03 26 Nov 03

Download Aida32 from click here install it and run it - it gives a system summary and usually a link to the driver page of the manufacturers.

p.s. Aida32 is FREE ;-))

Gongoozler 19:09 26 Nov 03

If it is integrated into the motherboard, you need to identify the motherboard make and model. Try downloading and running Belarc Advisor click here or the more comprehensive Aida32 click here. Either of these should be able to identify the motherboard.

canalaholic 19:10 26 Nov 03

If its "on board" the driver will be on the motherboard disk. If you have not got that, type the motherboard model number into Google and download from there.

All the help I needed in less than 10 mins. THANKS.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…