Lost Games

Daibus 19:49 17 Feb 03

I, as a novice have lost most of my games on XP Home but after going into search they are listed, but when I try to instal them all I get is text in notepad.

What have I done wrong and how do I get them back to the games folder where I still have Internet Games properly installed ?

With thanks.

Legolas 20:54 17 Feb 03

I am not sure if I understand you correctly, but if you mean the games that come with Windows then go to control panel/add-remove programs/add-remove windows compoments. Make sure a tick is in Accessories and Utilities and it is highlighted then click details and another window will open make sure there is a tick in "games" this should restore the games.

Legolas 22:40 17 Feb 03

Daibus you should post your replies here then everyone can see then and you post will be put to the top of the list again and you will probably get more help.

When you went into "Accessories and Utilities" and then "games" did you highlight "games" and then click details this will show you a list of all the games that can be installed make sure they are all ticked.

Daibus 22:58 17 Feb 03

Legolas

Yes I double checked and all the individual games have been ticked including the Internet ones that are OK and the Windows ones that I can't find.

Thank you for your help.

crimbo 07:24 18 Feb 03

Have you done a system restore to a point before you installed them, in which case you will either have to reinstall them, or undo the restore point

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…