Lost Fonts

Dozy 16:24 06 Nov 03

Once again I seek your help. In a mad flurry of clearing out my range of fonts I inadvertantly erased Tahoma which Word keeps reminding me that it no longer exsists! Apart from that all my instructions in Photo album have changed to the greek language this has also happened in Works!! However in works when the mouse goes over the greek word it translates to English so it is not too bad. I would like to download my photos to a CD then reinstall Photo Album hoping this would repair things but due to the Greek lettering I cannot understand the instructions and obviously I do not wish to lose my Photos. Sso I place myself once again in your hands grateful thanks in anticapation
Dozy

Diemmess 16:38 06 Nov 03

Fortunately Tahoma is part of Word if not basic Windows fonts. Should be possible to restore from original Word disk, or copied from a friend!

Dozy 01:53 07 Nov 03

Many thanks Diemmess I am off to find a friend!

Diemmess 07:12 07 Nov 03

In 98 at least, find Windows\fonts......... Copy Tahoma to a floppy. Then home again, open your Windows\fonts, and in the drop down menu "Install new font". Direct it to the floppy and OK once the file is shown.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant