Lost a folder in backup drive.

cagey 22:14 20 Sep 07

I have a usb hard drive which I use to save my Photos, Music,Films and some other stuff. Today when I opened the drive(O:), the Film folder wasn't showing, all the others were OK. I went into Start/Search and typed in "Film" and looked in the appropriate drive(O:) and it was there and I was able to open it. How can I restore it back into the O: drive? Operating system is Win XP Pro.

scotty 09:55 21 Sep 07

One possibility is that the folder has been accidently dragged into another folder (it happens all too easily when using Explorer). Try looking in other folders to see if your Film folder there as a sub-folder.

cagey 11:56 21 Sep 07

Scotty, Thanks for your response, when I did a search, it did only appear in the O: drive. But I have resolved the problem with the help of Microsoft Help & Support system. Somehow it had become a "Hidden" folder and I was able to unhide it and all is well. Thanks again for your reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…