Lost and Flickering Mouse

spuds 22:28 27 Feb 03

I have noticed over the past week, when I am logged onto the PCA site. That my mouse arrow disappears or flickers very erratic at times.This is making things difficult in replying to postings.This problem doesn't seem to happen on other websites.Anyone with an answer to this problem please, as it is becoming a big nuisance.Just took about six/seven minutes to write this post.

Djohn 22:42 27 Feb 03

It happens to me also. Last week there was a thread with several other members complaining of the same thing.

Only on PCA site, and then only on some pages and not others. J.

he he :-) 22:44 27 Feb 03

same happening to me to and last week on the dell website but it's stopped now.

spuds 12:27 01 Mar 03

This is driving me nuts.The flickering and loss of mouse pointer arrow as come back with vengance this morning on the PCA site.The problem seems to accure on a number of pages/postings, not all. Any advice or guidance, why this is happening, and how can the problem be resolved !!.

watchful 18:55 01 Mar 03

The same thing happens to my mouse on this site but only on certain pages.
Unfortunately I don't have the answer.

Elrond 18:56 01 Mar 03

Same Here, not everytime i log on but its happened a couple of times over the past week.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…