lost emails in hotmail

rins36 00:19 07 Jun 03

relogged into the account 2night & all e-mails are not there, not logged in for ages, tried 2 reactivate the account but got no reply on this from hotmail eventhough e-mailed em 3 times

assuming that i need 2 upgrade as using winxp now & not win98.

Can anyone advise please

powerless 00:22 07 Jun 03

There is an expiry date of i think about 90 days. If there is no activity on your account within this 90 days they delete it.

mole44 08:45 07 Jun 03

and your limited 2 megs on your free account

Tazfan 16:31 07 Jun 03

30 days of inactivity will cause your account to be closed. You will be able to sign up again, and use the same address, unless of course it has been taken by somebody else since it became inactive.

rins36 20:51 09 Jun 03

I was hoping that reactivation of the Account could take place with e-mails still there, I managed to reactivate Hubbys e-mail account last week via another e-mail provider & all his e-mails were still on the account

Here is hoping that hotmail get back to me on this

rins36 23:54 10 Jun 03

refresh

Audeal 00:17 11 Jun 03

I signed up to Hotmail last year. Within ten minutes I had five e-mails from advertisers. I wanted to use it as a private address because I get flooded out with spam. I never used it again.

hugh-265156 00:19 11 Jun 03

you can set the junk mail filter to aggressive,blocking most spam.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…