LOST E-MAIL - Outlook Express 6 (win xp pro)

sing1 13:53 11 May 04

Please could you advise me if I can retreive my email folder from outlook express.

I created a new folder and stored my emails in this folder but have accidently deleted folder.

I have used system restore but this has not returned my folder.

Can you help please ?

Taff36 15:09 11 May 04

When you say deleted is the folder not in the Deleted Items Folder (Click the + sign underneath) - you can simply drag it back. If you did a SHIFT+ DELETE which deletes the folder permanently it is more difficult but there was a thread on this within the last two weeks. Hopefully someone will give you a link to it.

Taff36 10:05 14 May 04

Apologies for the 2 day "silence" - I have been exhibiting at the NEC. I did a search on the net and found this click here

I have no idea if it`s any good though because I`ve never used it although it comes highly recommended by Tucows

Come on fellow forum members - give us the link to the previous thread on this subject. There were recommendations from members who had successfully recovered e-mails.

Taff36 13:31 14 May 04

Bump

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…