Lost e-mail address

Hofnar 16:23 23 Mar 03

About 6 months ago I created a second e-mail address to be released from all the rubbish I received through my “main identity” address. I was then able to delete the mail sent to the old address at my ISP without downloading it with the help of Quickdel. But now I find that since about two weeks ago I’m no longer able to “switch identity” and look at my main identity mail. I can however look at the mail via Quickdel. It’s therefore obvious that the fault lies with my PC as I can still see it at my ISP.
If I go to “Identities” and change the name in “Manage identities” to my Main identity, I can open that, but can’t switch back again. This is beginning to look a bit gobbledegook but if it makes sense to anyone, please help.

Art 216 16:51 23 Mar 03

Have you installed SP1 to Xp OS. and then lost the capability to change identities?
If so go to thev Knowledge Base and consuly Q 331923 which deals with this specific problem.

Cheers de Art.

Hofnar 14:27 24 Mar 03

Problem solved. Thanks a million Art.

Piet

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…