Lost e-mail

Spr 02 Dec 12

I am using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for my e-mail. My ISP is Tiscali /Talk Talk In the past few weeks it has stopped sending mail to a btinternet.com address. They seem to be lost in cyber space as they do not bounce back, but I cam still receive mail from them. I have asked my provider to look into the problem they seem to be dragging there feet in replying. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thank you Luckily I have a Hotmail address

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 02 Dec 12

Go to Tools - Account Settings - Double click on required email displayed - Click more settings - Select Outgoing server - Check My out going server requires authentication and select Log on to incoming server before sending email. - Click Ok

spuds 02 Dec 12

Tiscali/TalkTalk can be a shambles at times with email. Usually they state that they know there is a problem, but have no time span for fixing it!.

What I cannot understand is you have stated "but I can still receive email from them"?.

If you have problems with emails from TT, then there is a way around this. Try http://www.mail2web.com and select security option,use your TT username and password, and then you will get your TT email.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message