Lost drivers for modem...

odb 19:07 29 Dec 03

Hi,

I recently got AOL on NTL and was sent a seperate disc to install the modem, i no longer have the disc and was hoping there would be somewhere i could download them...the modem is exactly the same as NTL's home 120 modem, also would i need different drivers if i was to connect modem via ethernet rather than usb?

Many thanks

Could you clarify 'AOL on NTL'? Do you mean broadband on NTL?

odb 20:27 29 Dec 03

yes sorry, i have AOL broadband via NTL cable

That may account for the deafening silence! I didn't know you could do this. I can only suggest you ring the AOL helpline.

odb 20:42 29 Dec 03

believe me i have and thats a pain in itself, thanks anyway

plsndrs3 20:58 29 Dec 03

He has a huge amount of knowledge on AOL. Try to find a link he has posted to [by using search button and using his sign on tag in the field] & sending an email by clicking on the yellow envelope beside his name.

Alternatively, start a new string but use "AOL" in the title &, if Djohn is online, I am confident he will respond.

Regrads,

Paul

So, is this AOl working and you just want the modem drivers for safety? Still unclear what your problem is.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…